Heart rate monitor has been around for quite some time but during its early years, it does not create much impact in terms of popularity and functionality. Not until technology backed up the device. Today, heart rate monitor is more popular than ever. And its patrons are from people who want to be more precise in monitoring their heart rate for more efficient training, to people who simply want to enjoy the functions of the device.
Here are 5 advantages of wristwatch heart rate monitor.
1. Accuracy. When you use wristwatch heart rate monitor, it is no question that the data you would get are accurate. This would also eliminate the old problem of heart rate reading while moving. The wristwatch heart rate monitor would not require you to stop and check your heart rate that often disrupts the should be continuous workout and consistency of heart rate.
2. Fitness monitoring. When you need a cardiovascular fitness, there is one part of the body you should monitor: the heart. And with the data a wristwatch heart rate monitor can give, you can now know the activity of your heart which would make you more conscious about how to train. With the wristwatch heart rate monitor, you can now know if you are training too hard and need to slow down or if you are training too weak and you need to pick up your pace.
3. Portability. Wristwatch heart rate monitor is small and compact, thus it would eliminate the need for big space. And with its size, you can have the convenience of treating it more as an accessory than an exercise tool.
4. Mobility. A wristwatch heart rate monitor would only have to be worn on the wrist without interfering with the exercise. It is light, compact, and stylish which would make it more wearable. Wearing a wristwatch heart rate monitor would still give you the freedom to move in ways you want to.
5. Training convenience. Manual heart rate checking would require you to stop either in the middle or at the end of your run. Either way, you still have to stop. And by doing so, you would interfere on your whole run that would destroy your pace. With wristwatch heart rate monitor, there is no need to stop just to check your heart rate. You can know your heart rate instantly without using your fingers.